How useful is pork?
Very often pork is accused of being harmful: they say, this meat is fatty and rich in cholesterol. Is it true?
- How useful pork is?
- As American scientists’ studies show, pork is low-calorie, but it is rich in phosphorus, B vitamins, zinc and iron. In addition, it is a source of amino acids, positively affecting the body growth and immunity.
- Why does pork have adversaries?
- In addition to religious reasons, dislike for this type of meat is argued because of poor digestibility, high fat content in most pork cuts and the possibility of causing illness due to improper heat treatment.
- How to determine the optimal portion of pork?
- What are the benefits of consuming this type of meat?
- Why is lean pork so popular?
- What meat is considered to be the most used on the planet?
- Do you know how to cook pork? A pork recipe in Portuguese with sweet pepper is attached.
Answers to these and other questions are to be found in the full version of the article in the journal “Profitable Pig Production” No. 37 (No. 1, February 2017)